- Our dedicated Client Care Team provide a highly responsive
support and maintenance service by telephone during UK
business hours. Service variations - up to 24x7 - can be
negotiated and the agreement customised to provide an
extended service to respond to specific user requirements.
- The team is fully Internet enabled and can respond to
email communication from clients.
- Software to allow remote linkage with a clients
system as permitted by the client is used
to allow remote on-line /interactive fault diagnosis and
- Major software updates are despatched on CD while smaller
updates - defect fixes etc - can be despatched either
over the telephone network or the Internet.
- A computerised client care monitoring and tracking system
logs all calls of whatever nature and links reported
incidents to solutions provided to provide a history of
service usage for each XeBusiness client. Regular
analysis of this information drives continuous, pro-active
improvements in software products, training and project
- A 24/7 extended hours service is now available to support both UK and offshore clients and channel partners.
- It is our intention to continue to provide a personalised,
highly responsive help desk service where our users can
quickly contact an expert support specialist for help and
advice in maximising benefit from XeBusiness software
- Increased use of the Internet/www and email as a non-urgent
form of two-way communication with the XeBusiness
customer care team.
Increased use of the
- As a client information source in allowing the XeBusiness
client community to share experience in using XeBusiness
- To enable XeBusiness clients to access information on
solutions to common problems (FAQs) at any time
without needing to call the help-desk direct.
- As a mechanism for XeBusiness distributing and the client
collecting new versions of product updates and fixes from
a secure web site.
- Access to demonstration versions of XeBusiness software
products to enable remote evaluation prior to purchase.
- Use of the Internet to position XeBusiness as an ASP (Applications
Service Provider). This will enable clients and potential
clients globally to access and deploy XeBusiness supply
chain applications either on a hosted basis (thin client
with application run centrally and accessed by browser)
or downloaded from web site for running locally (fat
client). Charging for software licenses will be linked to
usage frequency, transaction volumes and by subscription.
About Us |
Capacity Planning |
Client Care |
Corporate & Workwear |
Finished Stock |
How to find us |